Saturday, November 21, 2009

Almost Unbelievable.

Well, this is a first for me. With the craziness of owning two houses, I got way behind on groceries. I had a two page list of items to get. So, Friday evening I headed to town with Mallory and Hannah to get my shopping done. From the minute we walked in to the first store, I could tell that Mallory was NOT in the mood to shop. But I was a mother on a mission, and trips to the store by myself just don't happen that often. So, we managed our way through the first stop with no major outbursts. When we arrived at the next store, Mallory became highly agitated. We were midway throught the store, when she chose to have a metdown complete with shoe throwing and spitting. As I was trying to calm her, a store associate advised me that I would need to leave the store until Mallory calmed down. Needless to say, I was mortified. We ended up packing up and going home with my two page list in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment