Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last year for Halloween, I organized our church sponsored event, Fall Fanfare. Mallory and I had a lot of fun and I hoped that this year would be the same. I scheduled Mallory's P.A. for the evening, just in case......



Mallory had a blast at Fall Fanfare. She walked around and played games. She even worked a few games and handed out candy. This year, we had a large inflatable caterpillar that the kids could crawl through. Mallory typically crawls inside and sits right in the middle so that other kids cannot get through. This time, she crawled right on through. No pit stops.



Her memory amazes me. She remembered members from our church and the costumes that they wore the previous year.



All in all, it was good night.



After the event, Mallory's P.A., took her to a haunted house. They had a lot of fun and Mallory laughed through most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment